Affidavit Of John Corporon
The following affidavit was executed by John Corporon on July 29, 1964.
ON THE ASSASSINATION OF
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
STATE OF LOUISIANA,
Parish of Orleans, ss:
John Corporon, being duly sworn, says:
Signed this 29th day of July 1964.
- My name is John Corporon. I am and have been since at least August 1,
1963, head of the news department of WDSU-TV and radio, New Orleans.
- As such I am familiar with the programs broadcast .over both WDSU-TV
and WDSU radio.
- Mr. William Stuckey has never had any TV or radio show known as "Latin
American Focus" on that station or, to the best of my knowledge, any other
radio or TV station.
- In August of 1963 Mr. Stuckey had a radio program called "Latin
Listening Post" which was broadcast some of the time over WDSU radio.
- Lee Harvey Oswald appeared briefly on Stuckey's radio program known as
"Latin Listening Post" on August 17, 1963.
- To the best of my knowledge Oswald never appeared on any other TV or
radio program in connection with Mr. Stuckey or any other program either
over radio or television in the City of New Orleans with the exception of a
radio program known as "Conversation Carte Blanche" on which Oswald
appeared on August 21, 1963 and On a brief TV news program following the
broadcast of "Conversation Carte Blanche" on that date.
(S) John R. Corporon,