AFFIDAVIT OF WILLIAM KLINE
ON THE ASSASSINATION OF
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
STATE OF TEXAS,
County of Webb, as:
William Kline, being duly sworn, deposes and says that:
1. I am Assistant Agent in Charge, United States Customs, Laredo, Texas.
2. Subsequent to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, I received many telephone inquiries from news reporters from various parts of the United States.
3. I do not recall being interviewed by Harold Feldman who I am informed represented the New York Post, nor do I recall being interviewed by any person identifying himself as being employed by the "Nation Magazine."
4. With respect to Lee Harvey Oswald, I have no personal knowledge whatsoever of any check made on him by the United States Public Health Service, Laredo, Texas, either upon his entry into or exit from Mexico in 1963.
5. I have no personal knowledge whatsoever that any agency of the United States Government maintained a surveillance of Oswald's movements, and I have never indicated to the contrary to any news reporters.
Signed this 31st day of July 1964.
( S ) William Kline,