ON THE ASSASSINATION OF
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
STATE OF TEXAS,
County of Dallas, ss:
I, J. Philip Lux, being duly sworn say:
1. I am now Store Manager at the H. L. Green Company, 1623 Main Street Dallas, Texas. I was not employed by the H. L. Green Company in 1963.
2. H. L. Green Company records' show that in 1963, the Company had in stock and sold Italian 6.5 mm rifles that were surpluses from World War II.
3. The records also reflect the fact that the H. L. Green Company received its supply of Italian 6.5 mm rifles from the Crescent Firearms Company, New York City.
4. A review of the records has failed to reflect any record of a 6.5 mm rifle with Serial No. C2766.
5. As far as I know, the H. L. Green Company is the only company in Dallas handling any quantity of these Italian 6.5 mm rifles.
Signed the 22d day of July 1964.
(S) J. Philip Lux.
J. PHILIP LUX.