ON THE ASSASSINATION OF
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
STATE OF TEXAS,
County of Dallas, ss:
I, Albert C. Yeargan. Jr. 1922 Mayflower Drive, Dallas, Texas, being duly sworn say:
1. I was the Sporting Goods Department Manager at the H. L. Green Company, 1623 Main Street, Dallas. Texas. from the Summer of 1963 until March 13, 1964. I am now employed by Smitty's Sporting Goods, 111 West Jefferson Avenue, Dallas, Texas.
2. When I worked for the H. L. Green Company, it had in stock and was offering for sale, a large number of Italian 6.5 mm rifles that were surpluses from World War II.
3. On November 22, 1963, FBI Agents, Secret Service Agents, and I examined all sales records and receipt records concerning Italian 6.5 mm rifles.
4. The records showed that the H. L. Green Company obtained its supply of these Italian 6.5 mm rifles from the Crescent Firearms Company in New York City.
5. A review of all of the records failed to reflect any record of sale of a 6.5 mm rifle with the Serial Number C2766.
6. As far as I know, the H. L. Green Company was at that time the only Company in Dallas that handled any quantity of these Italian 6.5 mm rifles.
Signed the 21st day of July 1964.
(S) Albert C. Yeargan, Jr.,
ALBERT C. YEARGAN. Jr.